- Government Registered Adoption Counsellor
- MA (Hons), Edinburgh, in Philosophy and Psychology
- Certificate, Surrey, in Person Centred Counselling
- MSc, Surrey, in Psychological Counselling (integrative)
- Diploma, Metanoia/Roehampton, in Supervision of Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Certificate, Metanoia, in Couple Counselling
- Registered Member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy – Senior Accredited Counsellor
Kunu was a voluntary counsellor and supervisor with Guildford and Waverley Cruse – Bereavement Care, from 1985 to 1996.
From 1988 to 2003 she worked as a counsellor and supervisor in the Surrey University Student Counselling Centre. She also counselled some university staff.
Kunu now has a flourishing private practice, established in 1990 running alongside her other work.
In brief – considerable training and over twenty years’ experience with a wide range of ages and issues.